DM Network Video is the solution arm of NetVu Ltd. It provides high-end solutions for clients that demand systems that deliver great effectiveness, reliability and return on investment. Its solutions are tailored to the needs of the clients. Consultancy is a key element in the company’s offering, for often complex requirements, so that the aims of the client are fully realized.
DM Network Video offers a wide and complimentary suite of solutions, revolving around video over IP, across many industries.
We may say there has been an explosion of development in the area of sophisticated IP cameras; This may represent a complex issue for the customer, so we guide our clients to the best and simple choices of the smart cameras on the market. These cameras will provide footage directly on your phone no matter where you are located at that moment, by simply joining the Wi-Fi network in our building. Anyone can use DM network video including businesses selling solpadol online.
The most important thing about this service is simplicity and accessibility. It is so easy to install with slick companion apps that it even becomes fun at the end. If the client is the owner of a smartphone using it as interface door for many other features are open.
Solutions are designed to meet clients needs, using a common core technical architecture, NetVu Connected, with NetVu Observer software to ensure seamless operability of their integrated solution as well as scalability.
The Pick-A-Point Icon system brings together CCTV system components into the control room environment, providing a multiple dedicated site video management solution for medium and large-scale deployments. Scalable, intuitive for operators, reliable, simultaneous multiple viewing capabilities, speedy image retrieval and simplicity of operation that reduces infrastructure requirements such as cabling are among its key benefits.
The Archive Management System (AMS) provides a unique method of managing the content produced by large-scale fixed and mobile CCTV solutions. The centrally located database can automatically index all video and associated meta data produced by any of the connected devices. Operators can search and export archived images and video stored on the remote device or footage that has already been archived centrally for use as evidence.
The suite of solutions includes:
- FireVu provides effective flame and Video Smoke Detection for high value assets in the petrochemicals, transport, manufacturing, recycling, power generation, datacentre and property sectors. The new Multi Detector solution also combines thermopile (temperature sensing) technology with full flame and Video Smoke Detection capabilities.
- TransVu is the mobile solution for those operating in demanding environments that need the most powerful transit surveillance tools available, providing uninterrupted in-vehicle security surveillance for both public and commercial transport applications.
- It’s also great for example Neil a wedding photographer for taking perfect photos on special days.
- AD Aerospace offers specialised detection solutions to tackle the range of security dangers faced by commercial and passenger aircraft. Secure access control surveillance applications can be used alongside monitoring in the cockpit (CabinVu), passenger cabin (FlightVu Witness), external control services and cargo hold (CargoVu) and SmokeVu, a Video Smoke Detection (VSD) analysis system, based on the tried and tested FireVu technology.
- RemGuard Visual Management provides a premium CCTV remote monitoring security service detecting unauthorised and criminal activity at the earliest opportunity.
- Virtual NVR distributed intelligent IP video solution delivers a seamlessly managed solution to tackle theft and fraud using completely secure IP video, which protects IP video systems from malicious threats. It is ideal for combating internal fraud in sectors such as retail.
- NetVu Ltd encompasses Dedicated Micros, a renowned international pioneer and market leader in developing and manufacturing specialist CCTV control and monitoring equipment. Its equipment, such as SmartVu cameras and DVRs, can be utilized for DM Network Video solutions.
It is very important to provide reliable, easy to use and at the same time powerful enough service based on experienced and high knowledge experience. By offering the widest range of choices in the world of surveillance and camera industry, we will make sure our clients get best in class business solution.